In Ep. 8 of POPP (the Podcast on Private Podcasts, presented by Storyboard), founder JP Gooderham shares four major product updates to our Storyboard creators:
1. We've introduced Listener Voice and Text comments. Your listeners can actively participate by replying not only with text but with a recorded voice note right from the Storyboard app.
2. Groups have expanded with a new Auto-Subscribe feature which will allow you to subscribe all users within your channel to a new group playlist. It will appear automatically when they open the app for the first time (instead of needing to subscribe to the Group).
3. We're not done with Groups -- Admins can now go to the My Groups Tab and click on any group to view a new summary page. You can now view:
- A list of all episodes in that Group
- A list of all users who have subscribed to the Group
4. We've also launched a new feature for your listeners: the My Stats view in the Storyboard iPhone and Android apps. This will help celebrate all the listening, commenting, and engagement that listeners have contributed this year.
Thank you for listening. Head over to Storyboard.fm if you have not launched your channel yet -- you can get started for free up to 50 listeners.
POPP (The Podcast on Private Podcasts) is presented by Storyboard (http://www.trystoryboard.com) and will provide an overview for anyone who wants to launch a private, internal podcast for their organization or company. In this series, we'll interview innovators and leaders who have adopted podcasting to transform their internal communications.
Subscribe on Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/podcast-on-private-podcasts/id1499419154
Subscribe on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0zcB9s2GiFrr2DQWa9lvPs
Search for Us: "Podcast on Private Podcasts" in your favorite player
Make sure to follow us:
Learn More about Storyboard
Make sure to subscribe for our future episodes where we'll interview experts from this area of podcasting.